Do you have a bunch of old family photos that you want to preserve or share online with family & friends? Photos do not last forever and cannot be fully enjoyed, hidden away in closets or bookshelves.
Converting your photos to digital images allows you to:
- Share them with the whole family
- Prevent one catastrophe from wiping out treasured family mementos
- Correct faded colors or red-eye
- Correct minor blemishes
I offer a number of photo scanning & correction services, I offer quick turn around times and very competitive prices. You do not have to worry about the size of the photo, all 8×10 and smaller standard film prints are the same price. If you have a photo that is larger than 8×10 or on a non-standard backing, I am able to convert those as well at an additional cost.
All images are scanned, edited and burned onto a CD or DVD. Contact me if you have an special requests for your photos as well.
- Photos: (300dpi) $0.50 each – (600dpi) $0.70 each
- Photo in Albums: (300dpi) $0.70 each – (600dpi) $0.90 each
- Editing (color correction, red-eye, cropping, reorientation): $0.05 each
- Repair: Beginning at $1.00
- Polaroids/hard backed (300 dpi) $0.70 each – (600dpi) $0.90 each
- Large format (over 8×10) – Beginning at (300dpi) $1.80each – (600dpi) $2.80 each
- Online photo sharing accounts
- Digital photo frames
- Additional prints